|Orange Peel Face Mask|
Orange peel has natural cleanser, astringent and skin toner. It help tightening the skin without disturbing nature's moisture balance. It removes excessive oil, acne and blemishes.
Simple Orange Peel Face Mask
Mix two teaspoons of the orange peel powder with either milk/water/rose water into a smooth paste. Apply it on your cleansed skin and leave it until it dries. You should then gently rinse it off with warm water using a muslin cloth. This orange peel face mask will help reduce the appearance of acne scars and rejuvenate your skin.
Orange Peel Mask for Acne
Take 1 or 1 ½ table spoon of orange peel powder into a small bowl. Add required amount of lemon juice to it and mix them well until you get fine paste. Apply this paste on your acne and apply paste on your face as it also removes oiliness. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Before removing mask, sprinkle with some water on your face and later slowly rub and remove it.
Orange Peel Face Mask for Oily Skin
If you have oily skin with open pores and facing acne and spots problem then tackle all these issues with orange peels powder. Mix powder in egg white along a few drops of lemon juice. Then apply on face for 15 minutes and rinse off with water. Apply once a week.
Orange Peel with Yogurt Face Mask
Mix orange peels powder in yogurt and apply on face and gently scrub. Wash face after 15 minutes. It helps to reduce oil from skin and fair the color of skin.
How to make orange peel powder for face mask:
1. Wash an orange under cool, running water, then dry it thoroughly with a paper towel.
2. Remove the peels from three oranges.
3. Tear the peels into small pieces and spread them out for drying.
4. Put the orange peels out in the sun for about three days.
5. Then, collect the dried peels and put them in a blender or coffee grinder.
6. Grind them for three minutes at high speed to make a fine powder.
7. Store it in an air tight jar.
Any citrus fruit, including tangerines, lemons and limes, can be used to make a mild facial peel.